Sunday, May 28, 2006

Love is good


Written by: Michael Cho
Performed at: Berkeley Home

Lyrics:

Baby baby
How ya feelin’
I’d get the curtain if the sun’s hurting your eyes

Baby baby
I love to call you my baby
I had a dream about you and me last night yeah

The dream was sweet oohh
The dream was good yeah
I had you under my skin for quite a while

Now I turn around
Found you here in my arms
Twisting and turning, fitting your body next to mine

“Oh the air is seething and the tension’s been building all night long
Can’t you feel, oh baby can’t you feel this escalating passion
Oh I need your full attention
‘Cos tonight is the night and the time is right, the tide is high
I’m gonna make everything alright”

Chorus:
Enjoy the ride/ Take your time
I’m ready when you’re ready
It’s synergetic, all-rhythmic, artistic display of our might
You and me,
The two of us together as the universe combined
Baby, the loving was good last night
Yeah the loving’s been good all night


Baby baby
Hope you like this melody
This one’s dedicated to my one and only

My heart’s pounding now
My palm’s sweating now
Your sensual body moving so gracefully

Oh your lips are so tempting and your eyes so seducing
I gotta say you’re the most beautiful thing
Oh the temperature is rising and my hormones are jumping
‘Cos tonight is the night and the time is right, the tide is high
I’m gonna make everything alright

Bridge:

Oh baby you’ve been so fine
I’m so glad that you’re all mine
This thing we’ve had all night
Let’s not make it stop, we will never stop
‘Cos tonight is the night and the time is right, the tide is high
I’m gonna make everything alright

No comments: