Sunday, July 27, 2008

A song written by a 11 yr-old!


My young brother-in-law wrote both the music and lyrics to this song! and he's only 11 this yr! Totally awesome!

I saw love in front of me, beauty reaching wild
I saw love in front of me, news of her spreading around
I saw love in front of me, wanna send my feelings across
I saw love in front of me, I'm sure that's not a loss

I was sitting on a tree in my backyard
Then I saw her coming out as happy as a lark
I wanna ask her to a movie but I didn't dare
There's nothing that could help me in the end
I wanted to throw everything in the flames of despair
I wanna lay low and I wanna walk back
Oh yeah, retrace my steps

Chorus

I walked up to her step by step
My head down low feeling kinda sad
She saw my face for the first time round
My voice couldn't give out any sound
Oh yeah..oh yeah
So my story goes like this
It's kinda hard to explain what this is
So it's simple yeah...

Chorus

So what if she's pretty so what if she's nice
So what if she's awesome so what if she skates on ice
She's mine, all mine, the girl of my life

She's the guiding star when I'm lost, the sun that cheers me up when I'm down
although she's not around
The girl that I found, oh yeah...

Chorus x 2

2 comments:

Cedric Tan said...

GREAT!

Wonderful talent.

Cherry Kang said...

wow, such young and cute talent !